Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Yummmy WINTER WANG!

I am craving some serious winter fashion right now.
I have never appreciated winter as much as I will this season.
The humidity is KILLING me!
I am the the pale skinned, blonde haired, skinny london girl look. I cant keep up with this spray tanned bullshit, it is actually very expensive for me to maintain. The last bottle of loreal spray tan I purchased was $26.50! FUCK THAT! I like my pale night club skin, and you know what? In 20 years when all you girls are getting melanomas removed and plastic surgery I'll look 10 years younger than all of you! HA!
All I need to find now is a club where we can be a little experimental with fashion without looking like freaks and getting denied entry. I give you some lust worthy Alexander Wang in hope that the seasons will soon start to change in my favour!



1 comment:

  1. Here...Here!!
    Fuck spray tans.
    All it does is stain my sheets and make me smell odd.
    I think the whole "pale girl" thing is one of the reasons I fell in love with London. I was for once in my life not in the minority when it came to the lack of tan I had. That and there is no better feeling than walking down the High street in a pair of high heal boots, long coat and lace gloves with a Grande coffee in hand. gazing at the winter window displays, they are always so devine in decorations (and of course the actual clothes)
    On this note:
    I'm thinking of taking a trip January next year (which is winter over there) probably for about 3 weeks to visit my beloved London town...
    If you can save... I want you to come with me!
    I want you to see my city (with me!)
    think about it... you've got 12 months to save...
    xox

    ReplyDelete