Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Everything in its right place.

Happy is a funny word, its not one I use very often, I dont really think I feel truly happy very often.
Yesterday was quite possibly one of the happiest days Ive ever had.
It was joyful bliss like nothing else in the world mattered, nothing else in the world even existed.
Complete happiness in the moment. It was wonderful.
I have barely any photographic proof that this day even existed, all I have are the memories, I hope they never fade.


No comments:

Post a Comment