Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

If it werent for her...



My last year is almost beyond description. Ive done more growing up in 12 months and experienced more emotion, hardships, happiness and personal growth than I had in my entire previous years.

I had my Mum taken from me at the time I needed support more than ever. I completely underestimated a mother's support until it was suddenly taken away from me and my family could deal with no more pressure than what they were already experiencing.

My one soul mate who I have made an eternal bond with conveniently moved overseas in this same year, and while she was always there for me whenever her international time-zone allowed her to be there was so much distance that separated us it became hard to keep her as up to date with the full extent of what my life had become.

Luckily for me I was given an unexpected gift in an unlikely stranger who somehow ended up being the soul witness to the drama that my life developed into. Instead of running away when things got scary and dangerous I was lucky enough to have found someone with such maturity and grace that could give me the strength to deal with the circumstances we were faced with. I am so grateful to have her still here with me and believe that if we have been through this much together there is nothing that could ever tear us apart.

So much has happened over the last few months, little remains that you can believe in. But she is still there and I dont know where I would be if it werent for her...

No comments:

Post a Comment