Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Rainy day woman.

Best episode of the OC ever... Memorable quotes.

Julie Cooper-Nichol: Alex? Oh, yeah. You're the fiesty young lady Caleb mentioned. Well, I was just making bagels. I figured if the Cohens can do it, why can't we?
Alex: Oh, none for me, thanks. I don't eat breakfast.
Julie Cooper-Nichol: Oh, that's very punk of you. You know, I used to like the punk in my day.
Marissa: Mom!
Julie Cooper-Nichol: You're right, Marissa. It still is my day. I was just being modest.


Ryan: You're listening to Boyz2Men?
Seth: I can think of no sadder song in the whole world.
Ryan: So I'm guessing it didn't go well.
[
turns down music]
Seth: Unless I can think of one last grand romantic gesture, Summer's gone.
Ryan: Wow. You know, I remember when I first heard about Summer. We were sailing. You said you named your boat after her, which I thought was a little weird. Considering you never talked to her.
Seth: Eureka Ryan! I can't believe I just said "eureka." That's okay. That's it.
Ryan: What's it?
Seth: The thing to win her back. The grand romantic gesture that's going to put Zachary's Euro-trip to shame. I shall take her on a sailing adventure aboard the Summer Breeze.
Ryan: Except you sold the boat for bus fare.
Seth: I did. Damn it. Eureka Ryan! I shall buy back the Summer Breeze.
Ryan: Except with what money?
Seth: Kay, if I wanted my parade rained on, I'd step outside. Let me ask you something, do you like the shape of the idea even?
Ryan: Definitely.
Seth: Great, so all I need is money. Hang on. Yes. Got the answer. But before I say "eureka" again do you see any other potential flaws, or holes in my plan?
Ryan: No.
[
Seth gets up]
Seth: Then, eureka Ryan! Eu-freaking-reka! Turn this music off. It's depressing me.

Seth: Oh, by the way. Our exes are dating each other now. (Ryan looks at him shocked)
Seth: Alex and Marissa, no longer welcome in the red states
Ryan: That I wouldn't have predicted. (pause) Think it's for real?
Seth: God I hope so.

Seth: Ohh ... I've missed you. It's been too long.
Ryan: You're talking to a boat, Seth.
Seth: Yeah, I talk to a plastic horse, too, but that never worries anyone


NOW FOR THE RANDOM IMAGE DUMP. HAPPY RAINY SATURDAY TO ALL!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment