Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Isolation. I pity you more than me.


People are liars... And you suck.
I have many problems, I dont hide them. They exist and I embrace them because I know you cannot always cast them to the shadows.
If you are a liar and a hater I pity you more than anything!
I understand that people lie to other people to protect themselves from the truth more than anyone... but lie to yourself and you are eternally doomed. You will never be at peace with your soul and you with be fighting a war for the rest of your life!
Good luck my friend... God be with you. You need it.



No comments:

Post a Comment