Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi-Jacked

Sitting down at the computer in an odd state of mind, I'm amazed at what's before my eyes. Since the day I met you, I always knew you had something special.

Don't discount yourself, don't sell yourself short, don't doubt.

When I sat down with you nearly a year ago and said I believed you could achieve whatever you wanted...I meant it. Put simply you are a brilliant mind. The strength of your character to deal with life's issues is something I draw on as I struggle through my own existence. In particular the way you manage to do this without becoming a jaded, cynical, nasty person. It would be so easy to go down that road, but you don't, and you stopped me.

It's amazing how I usually have the confidence to talk about anything and everything to you, but these thoughts just have to be left here. Not to be spoken of, just to be known. Delete, keep, whatever you like, just remember the day your blog was hi-jacked by a boy blown away.

T
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment