Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Boo.

(Please note: this was meant to be posted on Thursday, my internet denied me the posting of this at its time of relevance)
Working is awesome. Its long and exhausting... but its great.
Tomorrow is Friday. This does not excite me in the least at the moment.
Saturday after work will be fantastic cos I get catch up with my Fox... God knows what that will involve... besides vodka (and thats probably the most of it!)
Anyways, as I have no particular deep or emotional insight to anything this evening (as opposed to last night when I felt it necessary to vent the wounds of my sub-conscience) on with the image dump...



No comments:

Post a Comment