Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Flashback

Just found a post from Sunday that I forgot to post... ended up in drafts. Thought I should share it. Even though it has less relevance its funny to look at what a painful state my body was in:
"Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
My brain feels like it is too big for my skull.
Had to visit rehab and act normal when I probably shouldve been admitted.
New rehab doesnt even allow caffeine. I got bag searched. Ha! Shouldve looked harder!
I also think I am growing a tumor on the side of my neck it is hard and sore"

Since then I have regained most usual body and brain functions... although my tumor has spread. Now there is one at the front of my neck as well. Should really go to the doctors but I too scared to get a positive diagnoses for cancer before Saturday. I cant die before I see Gym Class Heroes, after that... Im not bothered as much.


Anyways... little bit worried that fashion magazines dont show clothes anymore. Just naked. unattainable bodies. How is it a fashion editorial if there are no clothes? Dont get me wrong, I enjoy Abbey's nipple ring on display as much as the next person, but show me some brands... PLEASE.

Im so bored and lazy. Dont even have the energy to blog. Time for a nap. ZZZZzzzZZZZzzzzZZ!




No comments:

Post a Comment