Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Taxi Driver


One of the most clever raps Ive ever come across.
Gym Class use names of almost every indie band you can think of to create a story.
Not there best track by any means, I just give it credit for its originality.
So excited to see them live at Goodvibes...
Expect many more Gym Class Heroes lyrics to be blogged in the coming weeks!


I took cutie for a ride in my deathcab
She tipped me with a kiss I dropped her off at the meth lab
Before she left she made a dashboard confessional
And spilled her guts in cursive but whats worse is
I could still see her bright eyes like sunny day real estate
Oh my and in a funny way the ceiling tastes
So high but no chance
My little chemical romance left a bad taste in my mouth
But I approached her like hey mercedes why the long face
Why you cryin? theres no need
Just put on this coheed and fallout

No comments:

Post a Comment