Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, January 1, 2010

January 2nd







After being completely off this planet for the first day of 2010, I thought January 2nd to be an appropriate time to start the painful resolution process.

Get a Job.
Spend more quality time with my friends (getting loose on the weekends does not count!)
Save money.
Start studying again.

Im sure there are many more emotional and personal growth kind of resolutions that need to be made as well. But for today I focus on the more practical ones.

Also next time I consider going to a festival can someone just rent me their backyard and give me a lounge chair, seeings as I stayed in the one place all day and barely saw anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment