Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hating on...

...the fact that Full House is back on free-to-air TV every night.
This show was my entire childhood. My mum recorded every episode from the very beginning and I spent hours watching them over and over again. I know every episide and can recite entire episodes flawlessly from beginning to end.
My cousin and I once learnt every step of the dance that Stephanie performed at her dance recital to Motown Philly by fast forwarding the same 3 minutes of VCR over and over. We both still remember every move and perform it regularly. We even attended Boys II Men live, twice, pretty much purely because of Motown Philly.
I hate sharing things, I dont want there to be a sudden surge in everyone loving Full House, its mine. This is a ridiculous way of looking at a show I adore so much, I should want everyone to enjoy it. I guess we are seeing further evidence of my continuous only child syndrome?

No comments:

Post a Comment