Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Lily Allen

Late to jump on the bandwagon for this one... I dont think she is that talented but she is a funny bitch. I wish every celebrity would just tell it like it is the way she does.
Also her recent fashion editorials as well as performing in the last Chanel show have impressed me somewhat.
Some memorable Lily Allen quotes:

"I would sleep with him for a million quid. But id do just about anything for a million quid" - (About David Beckham.)

"I was a drug dealer in Ibiza when I was 15. I did not excel in drug dealing.. I was terrible at it. Golden rule with drug dealing; dont get too enthusiastic with your own merchandise"

"Id like to say work and sex have replaced drugs, but there's not enough time off work for sex"

"Come on, who gives a fuck about the Mossette anyway? Please promise me when Kate Moss comes out you wont take pictures of her. It would be really funny and it'll piss her off. I'll pay you all $1000!"

No comments:

Post a Comment