Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Alone again... Naturally.

Im sometimes at my most peaceful when alone (although Im also sometimes at my most depressed when alone) But whatever. You win some. You lose some.
Tonight I am placid, thoughtful and calm.
Im listening to all my own music, I have the Confessions on a Dancefloor dvd playing in the background (yes, I finally got the TV working!) a vodka lime and soda by my side accompanied by some of my most honest thoughts.
Hoping to detox next week, at least through the weekdays. Really sort out my head and get stuck into my new job. I am much too easily distracted by the present and conveniently put the big picture in the background.
Im am relatively happy in this moment, right now. But will I be happy in a year from now if this is exactly the way thing are still? I dont know?


P.S love you Fox, thank you for another lovely night.
Tonights lessons include, but are not limited to:
-The heat is fucked!
- Always eat before consuming large amounts of alcohol.
- Dont make plans (cos secretly we both have no intention of following through with them)
- Distractions are integral to not becoming too silly too quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment