Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

My body hates me.

I dont know what Ive done to deserve such a severe and punishing stomach bug.
I wont go into details, the details are disgusting.
Lets just say that the last 3 days have been spent either in the bathroom or rolling around on the floor in the fetal position.

My car also hates me, wont change gears, is eating up 2 times its usual amount of petrol, front and rear bumpers are hanging off PLUS as I drove home tonight my drivers side rear-vision mirror spontaneously fell off... for no apparent reason.

And as usual... my internet hates me.

A small sample of what I could be bothered to upload for the time being... I'll maybe try again a bit later after 3 or so consecutive episodes of The OC.







No comments:

Post a Comment