Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Chloe

In a surprisingly decent issue of Vogue Australia for February (although really dislike paying a few dollars extra for a cheap and ugly tote, that looks almost identical to the other 8 Ive gotten from vogue over the years) I was reminded how much I adored Chloe in its Pheobe Philo days.

The article, even though its copied directly from US Vogue, was really great. Times like these make me wish I had my old computer which had almost every piece from every one of Pheobe's Chloe years saved on it from style.com. So here are a few nostalgic favourites Ive found this morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment