Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

More of me, myself and I

Day #31: A picture of yourself today (bored at work)

Day #32: Something you collect - Magazines... This is a small idea of the magazine archive I have living at my mums house, (please note, this doesnt include over 2 years of magazines that currently reside with me at my current home) One day I hope to have a library of vogue magazines in a parlour room where my friends and I can drink cocktails and read vintage fashion mags!

I also collected most of my pointe shoes! You spend your whole childhood dreaming of being able to wear a pair, they are the epitome of grace, beauty and being a "real" ballerina. Even when they wore out they are sometime hard to part with.

Day #33: Something you made: This is my Australia day fest I cooked!

Day #34: Something that makes you smile: The other day my Dad sent me this picture of my baby brother, he looks so much like me I cant help but smile when I look at it. I wish I knew him better (just like I wish I knew my Dad better)

Day #35: A favourite movie that you own. I couldnt chose one, I have too many, here is a stack of my all time favourites (minus Beaches and A chorus Line which I couldnt find tonight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment