Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Medical enlightenment

So after weeks of stressing about food allergies, stomach bacteria and celiac disease I finally received my blood test results this afternoon.
The verdict: negative on all counts, perfect all around, however the severe symtoms still remain.
The diagnosis: My extreme levels of anxiety and and stress have subsequently caused my body (most predominantly my digestive system) to shut down.
Makes sense considering my condition went from bad to worse in the last 2 weeks around the same time my job went from bad to worse.
So consequently I have medication for an anxiety disorder instead of for a medical gastric infection or food allergy.
More updates to follow... until then its only right to post pictures of beautiful girls in pretty girls rather than anatomical pictures of the digestive system.







No comments:

Post a Comment