Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Some roads lead nowhere

In a mood. A mood where I can't explain how Im feeling and why Im feeling this.
I obviously wanna talk about it or I wouldn't be writing it on my blog, but I cant tell you anymore than I already have.
I feel so much but nothing at the same time, and for some insane reason I have chosen to share this nothingness online to the rest of the world.
As usual, pretty pictures to make me (and you) forget the above madness.




No comments:

Post a Comment