Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A weekend in the city

Your favourite outfit. I resent this cos a girls favourite outfit changes all the time, however, I remember buying this dress from Kate moss TopShop and being so proud. To this day it is still on of my favourite dressses. (I have a picture of how it looks in full, plus the only picture I can find of me wearing it, I obviously own the black version)


The best day in your life: Basically every moment I spent with my family when I didn't appreciate it at the time.

A picture of my cell phone (I had to skip the report card one cos I dont have any of that stuff anymore)

A CD that you own: A weekend in the city by Bloc Party (all my cds are in my car so I just picked one)

A school picture (this was all I could find, at least Im in a uniform right?)

Favourite purchase: Right now, my macbook (I would say Charlie, but Benny paid for him not me)

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog and lovely pictures! xx

    http://balletme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete