Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Regret

Have you ever missed something so much it hurts.
I literally grieve everyday as if Ive lost a family member when in actual fact all Im missing is a part of myself. No matter how hard I try I can't forget it or remove it from the front of my mind, and its not that I ever want to forget it all, I just wish I could look back on it without the regret and pain
I just want to know how long will it take for me to get over this, or will I carry it with me forever?
Ive had a bad day/week and am being overly reflective... home alone on a Saturday night will do this to you, but the truth is I think this much all the time, I just usually keep it all on the inside.
Rant. Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment