Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Monday, August 1, 2011

They call it a challenge for a reason...

This thing is getting really difficult!
Day #36: A place you spend a lot of time - Work. Boo.

Day #37: Last restaurant you ate at - Catalina on Rose Bay (courtesy of a very generous friend)

Day #38: A useless trinket you own - A pandora bracelet, which is lovely and my mother along with many others have spent alot of money on. However, it is useless because I never "use" it.

Day #38: Your favourite picture - an obvious choice because it has been my display picture on facebook for nearly 2 years. But i stil love it, and get new comments and likes on it all the time.

Day #37: An embarrassing picture from your childhood - I dont have any of these, they would all live at old home. This is the best I could do, I look pretty stupid?

Day #38: Someone in your family - My favourite family member, my cousin Steph.

Day #39: Something you id today - Laundry.... How 2 people have so much laundry to do every week I'll never know?

No comments:

Post a Comment