Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Back to the challenge

Day #49: A day you remember really well. In Cairns jetskiing with Benny, we fell off, it was fun.

Day #50: Something your drew. I can actually draw better than this, but this is how I feel today

Day #51: Something passed onto you from your parents. This is my mums first engagement ring, I used to wear her wedding ring every day but I recently lost it somewhere (I dont wanna talk about it) Mum always says if Im strapped for cash I should hock this cos it means nothing to her. It means something to me but, its almost the only evidence I have that my parents ever actually loved each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment