Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, March 26, 2010

The worst is over.


Im so exhausted I feel like I need to hibernate for a week or 2 to recover.
Cant believe I have to work tomorrow... really wish it wasnt my birthday too, I barely have the energy to stand upright and added to that I have to endure all the bullshit birthday attention.
Anyways.. here I am, updating to you live from the new "Dreamer" headquarters. As I have pretty much completely lost contact with the universe this week I have nothing of any importance to share.
(this was a post from last night that wouldnt upload... delayed transmission)
P.S Happy Birthday to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment