Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Monday, March 22, 2010

It gets the worst at night

Cant keep them quiet as the 3rd night slips away from me.

And so it's four a.m.
I'm on the road again
To find some peace
Some old gravel road
God only knows
There's nothing for me
And there ain't nothing left for me in tennessee
Because i know you're not awake thinking of me
And there's something 'bout just laying down and taking all that pain
I'd rather drive all night if it's all the same
'cause half a tank of gas will get me far enough
To be completely lost by the time the sun comes up

No comments:

Post a Comment