Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Seen but not heard


Thinking about returning my reflections on life to the classic "Dear Diary" instead of the world wide web.

At the end of the day I need to deal with myself on my own. Thats not to say I wont have the occasional rant or vent over blogger, cos I indeed will. My problem is that however emotive my posts may occasionally seem they are always somewhat censored and tailored to only display part of myself, the part I am happy to display to the world. But what about the part I leave out, the part Im too afraid to say for the fear of revealing too much and giving myself away?

I believe that recently I have actually gotten a lot better about talking about things to people, but then I look back and kind of think there was no point to it. In fact, more often than not the secrets you let slip only come back to make everything worse. Im not making any sense right now, but basically I need to start dealing with stuff on my own. Even if it kills me a little on the inside it will only make me stronger on the outside. After all, no one can really help me in the end except myself, why subject other people to my misery.

Further soul searching to be had on this matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment