Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The City of Blinding Lights.

So this week I have not associated with the world (outside of work and my apartment that is)
My complete inability to understand the term "time management" forced me into a stressful situation I have not felt since high school. But as I sit here at 4:45am after working a 40 hour week I do feel accomplished... quite proud of myself.

I feel I can now slowly return to a normal range of sanity, or insanity in my case? Either way it is manageable. Time to stop being self involved and miserable.

In saying that however it would be wonderful if the world could just stop for me when Im slowly drowning in self pity, if not the entire world could Paris fashion week have slowed down just a little? Struggling to catch up with the motions, so deal with the random image dump of new things I found in the last 8 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment