Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Whoops

Post from Wednesday that my internet held hostage.
Took on a a little too much... (although when some commitments were made I wasnt working a 40 hour week)
On the bright side I surprised myself by completing over 3 hours of uninterrupted book work this evening. At the end of the day I work well under pressure and cannot let myself or others down, even if it nearly kills me.
So excuse me being a stranger this week, I am drowning in stress.



No comments:

Post a Comment