Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

When we were young






For some odd reason I feeling inspired and motivated...
This is a very foreign feeling to me.
When I was little all I wanted to do was dance.
Now, I dont know what I want, but suddenly Im not as stressed out about having to know anymore.
(Anti anxiety pills kicking in. Woo.)
I need to stop worrying about the bad things that have happened in my life, and stressing about the tragedies yet to come.
Live in the moment.
The past is done, the rest is unwritten.
The path is long and the journey is the destination.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for writing that... It might make me worry less about my best friend! xox

    ReplyDelete