Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, September 11, 2009

The ones to watch.






Im trying to distract myself with pretty pictures, usually does the trick.
The lovely ladies above are a few of my ones the watch this catwalk season. No doubt more will grab my attention in the coming weeks. I highly doubt I will be posting anything besides fashion show pictures. Stay tuned for a full post on another new favourite girl, Dree Hemingway. The girl deserves a post all to herself!
Show season is pretty much my Christmas.

Note to self... sitting at home on a Friday night, alone, with a bottle of red wine, watching Virgin suicides may make you feel something other than happy?
At least I'll be in my finest and freshest form for Onelove antics tomorrow night.
3 more hours til my baby gets home from work.
I miss him :(

1 comment: