Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Gloria






I'll be the first to admit I have never fully understood the appeal of Lara Stone, especially Carine Roitfeld, editor of Paris Vogue's, fascination with her. No one can deny the girl has quite possibly the most amazing breasts in the industry and a killer bod which doesn't look malnourished when naked. But other than the nudity, her bland facial expression and gap teeth have always outweighed the rest for me. However I was surprised how much I enjoyed her new brunette locks on the cover of the September French Vogue and after viewing the entire editorial I believe after all this time I may have finally been converted? Maybe I can make a fan out of you too..?

No comments:

Post a Comment