Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Alexander Wang SS10






I decided that after sleeping for pretty much the entire weekend it was time to get back to the real world. And by real world, I mean the important world. And the most important world being of course the fashion world.
Still recovering from a long weekend, how is that that my weekends seem to leave me more exhausted than my working week.
Many more enviable clothes, shoes and bodies to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment