Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

No place like home

Very nice to see Burberry being shown back a home in London were it belongs rather than Milan. I love Christopher Bailey (I have the original "Do me daily Christopher Bailey" T-shirt from House of Holland. To bad its fluro green and blue and too big for me, stupid impulse ebay purchase.) I dont see anything in this collection that is too outstanding it is very similar to past seasons, but I love the Burberry look and I would be proud to own every piece of this collection. The textures and colours are really beautiful. I love the little scrunchy socks, killer platforms and chunky belts.
Overall Im impressed. Thank you Christopher.





No comments:

Post a Comment