Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

We change, we wait.


Today I have accomplished the following things from my list of distractions:
-Went to the Gym (did a ballet class, wasnt remotely for me challenging but its still felt good)
- Cooked beef with black bean sauce, stir fry veggies and rice.
- Began reading a book entitled "My Life as a Side Affect"

Tomorrow I have to go back to work and face the real world again. Only for 2 days then we are back to the weekend, Im sure I can survive. I will survive.

Currently drinking a glass of wine, trying to stay calm.

Im making changes... but its going to take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment