Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wonderwall


The Ryan Adams version (not the angsty 90's Oasis one...)
Listened to it on repeat on my ipod on the way to and from work yesterday.

And all the roads we have to walk along are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

No comments:

Post a Comment