Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The places you have come to fear the most.





Weekday blues. Constant. Standard.
Dont really now why I even let it get to me anymore.
After induging in all my september issues of fashion magazines I thought it fitting to post my favourite covers of the month..
Seriously but can everyone fuck off with the celebs on covers. I mean even Vogue Australia, you put together a stunning 50th anniversary edition in a gold box for fuck sake and the best you can do is Cate Blanchett. Why not Gemma, Catherine, Abbey, Myf, Nicole, Elyse, Pania, ANYONE?
Us Vogue used Charlize Theron and Uk Vogue Kate Moss (Yes, we all love Kate Moss but how many times can they possibly use her in 1 year!)
So I've chosen a few not so mainstream covers to make up for the mainstream disappointments!

No comments:

Post a Comment