Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Battlefield.


Worst fucking day... Hating on everything and everyone...Again trying to inspire myself with my vogue series of pictures, I plan on printing them tomorrow. Hopefully the quality will turn out decent enough to frame. Almost comtemplated just ripping the beautiful prints out of my "In Vogue" book... but couldnt bring myself to do it... also couldnt afford $80 to buy and destroy a new copy! Good read btw, if you ever come across it.I will post pictures of my completed masterpiece eventually if Im happy with the outcome.Over the weekend, myself and my baby bought a new mirror for our bedroom, also a cricifix from a random catholic store in katoomba, we are now trying to create a dark romantic theme in our bedroom. Next step is dark curtain/drapes... all this interior decorating shit costs so much money, no wonder there is an entire industry dedicated to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment