Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Somewhere between unsure and a hundred...

I don't really know who would care to listen to me.
And it doesnt matter.
I think about things intensely, and most of the time I dont even understand why I become so obsessed, anxious or paranoid.
Hopefully writing a few things down with help me clear out my head...

"And who's to say its wrong
And who's to say that its not right
Where we should be for now"
- 'Hundred' lyrics by the Fray.

No comments:

Post a Comment