Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Monday, August 24, 2009

All Hail Olivier Part I





I would like to take a moment to honor arguably my favourite designer. I love how unique he is and I love the fantasy and whimsical nature of his work. I feel in love with him when he reinvented the House of Rochas with a brand new silhouette. Long tiered gowns, high victorian collars and structured shoulders. Not too mention some incredibly inventive  hair and make up, including chimney sweeper eyes with ladder headbands and some of the most beautiful braids and up do's.
Part II above, had to be separated due to excessive images. Do yourself a favour and search style.com fashion shows and check out the complete collection of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment