Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday



-Watching Sex and the City. Drinking wine.

-Internet is fucking with my head, wont let me me catch up with pre-fall collections. (It only took me 2 hours to sign into blogger to write this useless post)

-Paid $1000 in bills today which was nice seeing as I haven't been paid in 4 weeks (unless you count the bank of Mum as a salary)

-Charlie wont stop pissing on the carpet, I may as well have paper towel permanently attached to my hand.

-If I could browse websites I may have come up with a better collection of Friday night loveliness, but the internet has forbidden me this one small pleasure. I've wasted another hour of my life trying to upload some Abbey Lee goodness, the beauty was predicted to be the muse of the fashion world in 2010.

Worst post ever!!!!!
Fuck my internet. FML!


No comments:

Post a Comment