Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Airport.









Waiting for my 5pm flight back to Sydney... Ran out of magazines to purchase so Ive resorted to paying for kiosk internet.

Cant wait to get back and cuddle my Charlie Bear! I hope he still remembers me?

When I was little Mum used to dress me up to go on a plane. We would pick out a special outfit and pack a little handbag. Now everyone at airports look like the just rolled out of bed and didnt bother changing out of their PJ's. There are also WAY too many children running around still on a Christmas high of presents and sweets.

Back to the important stuff... wasting countless hours browsing fashion blogs in serach of new pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment