Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy...?



The word is so foreign to me in so many ways.... most of the time I wonder if Ive ever been happy or if I will ever experience happy in my future?
But today for the first time in a long time I feel happy. Not just temporarily happy, like Im on holidays happy, or Im under the influence of a substance happy... I think I was genuinely, and naturally happy?
I had an incredibly empowering meeting without my boss the included the word raise ($$$) in it, and I feel particularly inspired.
This was especially motivating after spending an hour participating in compulsory counselling talking about all sorts of traumatic things... I was overwhelming depressed this morning then somehow my entire day backflipped. So thank you God and the greater universe for everything.... really.... thank you. I needed that.







No comments:

Post a Comment