Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Dying to feel alive again...


Super excited to see one of my favourite celebs tomorrow.
Travvie, Imma comin to get ya!






If the time, Is near
Then fine, I've been waitin' patiently for years
Fought lines, in my mind
I'm more unstable than I fear
And I don't know
Just take my hand
It's time to go
So just enjoy your blue moon
It'll be over soon
So we might as well have some fun
It's getting Critical
Takes a minute for it set in
I'm unpredictable
And I'm dyin' just tryin' to feel alive again


No comments:

Post a Comment