Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Cloudy

Im so sad.
Im so sick of this year, I want it all to be over so I can start fresh.
The saddest part is that even though Im looking forward to a new start and am praying for things to get better, the truth is that I don't expect it to, I have no hope.
Nothing ever really changes.




2 comments:

  1. I'm incredibly sad today too :-(
    And lonely
    and just hating everything!
    I hope that moving to Sydney makes things better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You moving will honestly make a world of difference!
    Love you x

    ReplyDelete