Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

"One shot for my pain..."

"...One drag for my sorrow,
Get messed up today,
I'll be alright tomorrow"

Heavy day. Heavy night. Heavy week!
Topped off by locking my keys in my car and waiting for the NRMA until after 10pm this evening. Come to think of it, the only thing I have ever used my NRMA membership for is the retrieve my keys from my car, and it is definitely worth the money (especially considering this situation has repeated itself about 6 or 7 times since I got my licence)
Finally at home with some OC an a glass of wine. My car is going to get its annual service tomorrow and get registered one my day off tomorrow. I also will be attempting my first bout of Christmas shopping and hopefully attending at least one class at the gym.
Stinging for 5pm Saturday. LETS GO!











1 comment:

  1. It is so nice pictured and also look so beautiful .She is nice model and good photography also..



    designer girls shoes

    ReplyDelete