Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Another year.

It has slipped away so quickly.
I remember posting a blog this time last year and it does not feel like a year ago.
I thought that 2009 was a tough year, in fact, it was more of a transition year. 2010 however was a worse one, I think 2009 was preparing me for what was to come next. Overall I feel stronger from my experiences this past year, we have survived it and things can only get easier.
So anyway, Ive spent the night at home with my boy, my puppy and a bottle of wine and it has been very enjoyable.
Tomorrow we will celebrate much harder surrounded by thousands at Field Day...
Happy New Year to all, I hope you have a fabulous night and I wish you the best for the year to come!
(very average attempt at finding relevant pictures to post so here are my leftovers from the the last most or so, goodbye 2010!)





No comments:

Post a Comment