Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Friday, July 2, 2010

The rest is still unwritten.

Going through a little Hills obsession stage.
I still love it.
After all these years I feel like these girls are my friends.
I may, or may not have even cried multiple time while catching up on the latest episodes.

Dont judge me.
Sometimes I secretly like to imagine my life as a reality TV show. It would be awesome.

Just like the way when you were a kid and you imagined your childhood diary one day being published because you considered your life to be so eventful and important.
Dont pretend you never had this thought!






No comments:

Post a Comment