Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A moment of relief













Well more like a moment on a laptop, trying desperately to catch up on the world
Last night Charlie chewed through the power adapter cord for the laptop, the battery died and I was unable to collect pictures and finally post a blog as I intended. The replacement cord that I had to get up and buy at 9am this morning cost $150. I must really love this dog!
I am having a very lazy night in. Had a nice dinner with Benny, watched a dvd and at 9pm Im already thinking about just having a shower and tucking myself into bed.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment