Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

update

After copious amounts of red wine (and other things) over the weekend, whilst being out in the cold in inappropriate attire the little tingle in the back of my throat finally developed into a full blown throat infection. My weekend adventures landed me 2 straight days in bed watching upwards of 30 hours of Greys Anatomy and about 8 mugs of chicken noodle cup a soup.
Im very busy at work with alot of new responsibilities but I do enjoy having the tasks, deadlines and ambition to complete it all and succeed. In my limited amounts of spare time between work and illness my blog has frequently called my name, but my perfectionist tendencies stop me from doing anything half-assed (which in all honestly is what this blog is... i just felt guiltly it had been over a week since my last post) ANY-WHO....

Weekend highlight for Bianca " How do you tell the girl you are sitting next to (having a perfectly normal everyday conversation with) that you have pictures of her saved on your computer..... without looking like a freaky stalker?"







No comments:

Post a Comment