Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Sensation


I love my puppy, he is the thing Ive ever been given.
A present from my most loved and favourite person in the universe.
He is sitting on my lap at this moment... he just spontaneously barked, must be saying hello!

I havent been blogging much lately, a recent occurrence has completely sucked the life out of me. I feel alone, I know ultimitely Im not and I have alot of wonderful friends who care about me immensely, but my world seems so different these days, so changed.

Anyways I have a belly full of yummy thai food and white wine, sitting in my beautiful apartment with my two favourite boys ben and Charlie.

Nothing to worry about here.







Listening to INXS, so good. Gonna hold onto a NEW SENSATION :)

No comments:

Post a Comment