Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplacable spark. In the hopeless swamps of the not quite, the not yet, and the not at all, do not let the hero in your soul perish and leave only frustration for the life you deserved, but never have been able to reach. The world you desire can be won, it exists, it is real, it is possible, it is yours.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Superhero


Rough few days... mentally.

Mum o.d's and ends up in emergency room before landing herslef back in rehab. I plan on stealing her puppy from her. She cant look after herself let alone an 8 week old puppy.

My long lost father's new girlfriend gives birth to a baby boy. Hopefully Dad will hang around for longer than a month and the precious thing will turn out less screwed up than I did.

Back to Sydney tomorrow morning bright and early. Conquer 3 days of work and then I will enjoy my anniversray weekend, even though the world seems to have it in for me atm.

"Life kicks you around sometimes but someday you'll realize you're not just a survivor, but a warrior." -One Tree Hill.

I will be stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment